XMS-7048P 52 Port Stackable Gigabit PoE+ L2/L3 Managed Switch
The Luxul 52-Port Stackable Gigabit PoE+ L2/L3 Managed Switch (XMS-7048P) is an excellent choice for expanding your network when using PoE-enabled devices such as Touch Panels VoIP IP cameras and Wireless Access Points. The 52-port Gigabit switch includes 48 PoE+ ports 2 Gigabit RJ-45 ports and two 10 Gigabit SFP+ stacking ports for seamless scalability/management of up to 16 switches (800 ports). With PoE+ you can use standard Ethernet cable to deliver both power and high speed data to 802.3af/at-compliant devices with a total power budget of 740 Watts. The advanced Layer 2/Layer 3 features and simple-to-use management interface helps to optimize network traffic.
• Stackable to 16 Switches (800 Ports).
• 48 PoE+ Ports (740W Power Budget).
• Layer 2 and Layer 3 Functionality.
• RPS Enabled.
• Optimized for HD Over IP Applications.
• PoE Self-Healing with auto-recovery and power scheduling.
• 48 Gigabit 802.3af/at PoE+ Ports (740W Power Budget).
• Two Gigabit RJ-45 ports.
• Two 10-Gigabit SFP+ ports.
• 140 Gbps Switching Capacity.
• Full Layer 2/3 Support.
• 802.1Q VLAN (with Trunking).
• QoS Support.
• Redundant Power Supply (RPS) Capable.
• Plug-and-Play Installation with Intuitive Management.
• Simple Power Management of PoE-Enabled Devices.
• Standard 1U 19” Rack-Mount Enclosure.
• Three Year Limited Warranty.
• The RJ45 port surge protection is tested to: ENG1000-4-5 (for RJ45 port surge 6KV).
|Managed or Unmanaged||Managed|
|Number of Ports||52|
|PoE||48 x PoE+|
|Uplink Ports||2 x SFP 2 x SFP+|
|Switching Capacity||140 Gbps|
|HD Over IP Compatible||Yes|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||442 x 375 x 44 mm|