Performance C Series
Multi-Sockel CPU Cooler M403.PRO
The compact M403.PRO with its tower design is the new multi-socket cooler from the Performance C Series. Three high-performance copper heat pipes dissipate 150W waste heat to the innumerable cooling fins. These reasons make the cooler ideal for powerful multi-core processors. Additionally, the heat transmission between CPU and cooler is very evenly and efficient due to the direct contact of heat pipes and CPU. The mounting material make this cooler suitable for all current AMD and INTEL sockets.
The scope of delivery not only includes the heat sink tower, as well as the 92mm PWM fan but also a holding module for Intel sockets 1150/1151/1155/1156/2011/2066, AMD sockets AM4/FM2+/FM1/FM2/AM2/AM2+/AM3 and a tube of thermal paste. For the correct installation
an illustrated manual is included.
– Silent hydro bearing 120mm fan
– Three 6mm copper heat pipes for better heat flow
– Fin Design for high airflow and efficient cooling of the CPU and surrounding components
– Slight overhang of the fan avoids hotspots
– Possible mounting of the fan on both sides of the heat sink
– Suitable for all current AMD and INTEL sockets
AMD: AM4 / FM2+ / FM1 / FM2 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
Intel: LGA 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 2011 / 2066
Max CPU Wattage
120 x 120 x 25mm
500 – 1800RPM +- 10%
14.2 – 25.6 dB (A)
Dimensions ( H x W x D )
142 x 120 x 71.6mm
There are no reviews yet.