3m Xerxes 8K Prem HDMI Male-Male Cable
• Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K60Hz and 4K120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail.
• Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth detail brightness contrast and wider colour gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
• The Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support.
• The cable also features very low EMI emission and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
• eARC simplifies connectivity provides greater ease of use and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality.
• Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming movies and video. They include:
– Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
– Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
– Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming and real-time interactive virtual reality.
• Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
Version 2.1 of the HDMI Specification is backward compatible with earlier versions of the Specification.
|Type||HDMI 8K Cables|