The NMX-ENC-N2315-WP provides the excellent encoding capabilities of the NMX-ENC-N2312 in a 2-gang wallplate format. This encoder fits conveniently into a 2-gang US back box for easy installation in a wall floor or lectern. Connect to power and Ethernet using a single category cable.
Any source can be sent to one or more displays by routing through layer-2 / layer-3 switches utilizing standard Cat5e cable. The NMX-ENC-N2315 includes standard features like input scaling bi-directional serial IR embedded 7.1 audio and KVM-over-IP extension.
The N2300 Series provides a flexible feature-rich and simple-to-deploy Networked AV solution that can be used in 4K applications with resolutions up to 4096×2160 with support for HDCP 2.2. This motion-based wavelet codec solution delivers video with nearly imperceptible latency at an average bandwidth of 200 Mb/s allowing 4K distribution over standard gigabit Ethernet networks.
• Wallplate Form Factor – Fits conveniently into a 2-gang US back box for easy installation in a wall floor or lectern. It uses standard decor-style faceplates (not included). It is available in black or white and has an industrial design that blends well into commercial installations.
• Low Latency – With 1 frame of latency for encode plus decode (34 ms for 4K30 and 17 ms for 1080p60) the N2300-Series offers video distribution with nearly imperceptible latency.
• HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 the N2300-Series products are compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.
• PoE Powered – Only requires a single category cable for power and audio/video transport which greatly simplifies the installation requirements.
• Native NetLinx – Simplifies integration with AMX control to reduce cost of installation.
• Design Flexibility – Start as small as 1×1 and grow the system in increments of single sources and devices by simply adding additional encoders and decoders.