The VS132A Video Splitter is a boosting device that duplicates a video signal from one source to 2 output devices. Cascadable to three levels the VS132A provides up to 8 video signals in addition to extending transmission distance up to 30 m making it excellent for public broadcast systems.
To transmit multiple high-quality VGA XGA SVGA UXGA QXGA WUXGA and multisync video signals over long distance without hassle the VS132A is your best choice.
• Financial – the remote display of stock market information
• Education – the remote display of lectures and lessons to halls and classrooms
• Business – the remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos
• One video input to 2 video outputs
• Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536
• Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
• Built-in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
|Resolution||2048 x 1536 Pixels|