The VS−42UHD is a high−quality 4×2 matrix switcher for [email protected] (4:2:0) HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to either or both outputs simultaneously.
• Max. Data Rate — 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphics channel).
• HDCP Compliant
• True Video Clock Detection.
• Automatic Switching Modes — Last connected and priority switching.
• HDMI Support — 3D Deep Color x.v.Color™ Lip Sync DolbyÆ TrueHD Dolby Digital Plus DTS–HDÆ and 7.1 PCM.
• I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
• Programmable Step–in Functionality — When used with compatible step–in devices such as the SID–X3N (using an HDMI cable that supports HEC the HDMI Ethernet Channel).
• Non–Volatile EDID Storage.
• Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
• Static or Dynamic DHCP IP Addressing.