8×8 4K HDMI Matrix Switch
The ATEN VM0808HA 8×8 4K HDMI Matrix Switch supports 4K resolutions of UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0). Ready for the future of high-definition video switching the VM0808HA is ideal for applications where the routing of 4K digital signals is required such as in classrooms auditoriums department stores and more.
The VM0808HA matrix switch offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 8 HDMI video sources to any of 8 HDMI displays and can be operated through front-panel pushbuttons IR remote RS-232 control and Ethernet connections ensuring optimum viewing and control of high-definition video. Moreover with a built-in Web GUI the VM0808HA is easily accessible via any web browser for remote configuration and customization of each HDMI source and display connection.
• Connects any of 8 HDMI sources to any of 8 HDMI displays
• Supports 4K resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)
• EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
• Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons IR remote RS-232 control and Ethernet connections (Web GUI)
• Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio
• Signaling rates up to 3.4 Gbits for flawless 4K output
• HDMI (3D Deep Color 4K) and HDCP 2.2 compatible
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to a single remote control
• Supports ATEN’s LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for secure HDMI cable connections
• ESD protection for HDMI
• Firmware upgradeable
• Rack Mountable (1U design)