The VM0202H is a 2 X 2 HDMI Matrix Switch that meets HDMI Specification features including 3D Deep Color up to 12- bit and data rates up to 10.2 Gbps. Engineered for the future trend of high-definition video switching the VM0202H supports computer and video signals at resolutions up to 4K.
The VM0202H matrix switch provides high performance routing of 2 HDMI video sources such as HD camcorders satellite boxes HD-DVD players high-definition Blue- ray players home theater PCs and stand-alone streaming media players to any 2 HDMI displays. The remote control and convenient front panel pushbuttons allow you to efficiently cycle through HDMI source devices and displays while the front panel LEDs indicate the source device for each display at a glance.
• Connects 2 HDMI sources to any 2 HDMI displays
• HDMI (3D Deep Color 4k); HDCP 1.4 Compatible
• Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
• Max. Data Rate 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)
• Supports long distance transmission at a distance up to 15 meters
• Multiple Control Methods- system management via front panel push buttons IR remote and RS- 232 control
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to one remote control
• EDID Expert™ — Selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power- up high- quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
• Supports ATEN’s Lock Pro™ HDMI cable lock for securing HDMI cable connections
• All- metal casing
• Firmware upgradable
• Rack mountable
|HDMI ports quantity||4|