The VM−4UHD is a 1:4 distribution amplifier for [email protected] (4:2:0) HDMI 2.0 signals complying with the HDCP 1.4 content protection standard. The unit takes one HDMI input equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to four identical outputs.
• Transmitted Data Bandwidth — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
• Video Resolution — Up to [email protected] (4:2:0).
• HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal supporting deep color x.v.Color™ lip sync HDMI uncompressed audio channels Dolby TrueHD DTS–HD CEC (OUT 1 only) 2K 4K and 3D.
• Auto Outputs Turn–on/off — All outputs are turned on when input signal is detected and are turned off automatically after user–selected delay when no active input signal is detected.
• I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — An intelligent EDID selection handling locking processing and pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
• Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
• Field Maintenance — Mini–USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade with Kramer K–Upload tool easy EDID handling with Kramer EDID–Designer tool status indicators for HDMI input and output connected signals and power indicator for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Easy Installation — Compact Mega TOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for over–ceiling mounting or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.