The VM−2H2 is a distribution amplifier for full [email protected] (4:4:4) HDCP 2.2 HDMI 2.0 signals. The device equalizes and reclocks a signal from one HDMI input and distributes it to two identical outputs.
• Resolution Support — Up to [email protected]0Hz (4:4:4).
• Max. Data Rate — 17.82Gbps (5.94Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 Compliant.
• 3D Pass–Through.
• HDMI Support — Deep Color x.v.Color™ Lip Sync HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels Dolby TrueHD DTS–HD CEC (output 1 only).
• Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
• Default EDID — For fast and efficient connection of the unit.
• RS–232 Port — For upgrading firmware.
• Dynamic Range Support (HDR).