ATEN VE816R 4K HDMI HDBaseT Receiver with Scaler is designed to work with several ATEN HDBaseT Matrix Switches to extend 4K HDMI signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or an ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable and at the same time scales videos of different resolutions for optimal display.
Supporting bi-directional RS-232 channel and IR signaling pass-through the VE816R provides users the path to remotely control the compatible devices. When working with ATEN HDBaseT Matrix The VE816R features Frame Sync and Cable Quality Tester technologies to ensure smooth video and intuitive cable testing process.
When working with ATEN HDMI HDBaseT-Lite Matrix Switches or Modular Matrix Switches with HDBaseT output boards the VE816R supports video wall integration and ATEN’s Seamless Switch ™ function providing users the ultimate A/V experiences.
• Extends HDMI RS-232 and IR signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
• HDCP 2.2 compatible
• Superior video quality:
– 4K up to 100 m
– 1080p up to 150 m
• HDBaseT Long Reach Mode – activated by RS-232 commands Long Reach Mode extends signals up to 150 m 1080p via a single Cat 5e/6 cable
• Scaler – scales videos of different resolutions to their optimal output for display and to avoid black screen*
• Video Wall – features video wall profiles that allows for custom screen layouts via an intuitive web GUI**
• Seamless Switch™ – close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams real-time switching and stable signal transmissions**
• HDBaseT Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
• Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows for control using serial terminals or serial devices such as touch screens and barcode scanners
• Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time***
• Cable Quality Tester – examines the category cable quality through signal level detection from HDBaseT Matrix Switches to the VE816R.
• FrameSync – prevents image tearing by synchronizing the scaler output frame rate to the input signal frame rate
• Remote Firmware upgrade
• Built- in 8KV / 15 KV ESD protection
1. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch™ or Video Wall is enabled in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.
2. The Seamless Switch™ and video wall functionalities are available when the VE816R is used with ATEN HDBaseT Matrix. For further information please see the compatible list below
3. Supports full-frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 56 KHz.