The ATEN VE811 HDMI HDBaseT Extender guarantees the optimum HDMI connection up to 100 m over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable. The VE811 meets HDMI Specification features including 3D Deep Color HD lossless audio formats and CEC pass-through. It supports Dolby Digital 5.1 DTS HD audio and video signals at resolutions up to 4K. In addition the VE811 supports long reach mode providing an effective means for extending HDMI signals up to 150m over a single Cat 5e/6 cable.
Pushing the technology and design to the limit the compact design makes the VE811 easy to mount in any location. Engineered for today’s digital trends the VE811 is ideal for meeting rooms or any setting that requires high quality HDMI video to be extended for great distances.
• HDBaseT Connectivity – extends an HDMI connection up to 100m via a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
• Supports HDBaseT Long Reach Mode – up to 150 m via a single Cat 5e/6 cable at resolutions up to 1080p
• HDMI (3D Deep Color 4K)
• HDCP 2.2 compatible
• Supports resolutions of up to Ultra HD 4kx2k and 1080p Full HD
• Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to a single remote control
• Supports wide screen format
• Plug and play – no software required
• Built- in 8KV/ 15 KV ESD protection
• Rack Mountable