Extend It, Bridge It, Stream It
OneLINK Bridge AV Interface is an industry-first crossover appliance that combines a camera extension system with an audio mixer, creating a USB bridge that connects professional AV sources to PCs – all in a single device. It allows you to convert an audio/video source from any PTZ camera or AV switcher into a USB 3.0 media stream and easily use applications like Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, WebEx and Zoom.
OneLINK Bridge uses HDBaseT technology to extend power, control and video from RoboSHOT cameras, third party PTZ cameras, and compatible HDBaseT A/V switchers up to 100 meters (328 ft) over a single HDBaseT Cat-5e/6 cable. It includes HDMI and HD-SDI outputs, two mic line inputs with echo cancellation, two line outputs, and associated digital audio channels. It also provides a composite USB stream with 1080p/60 video and stereo 48kHz audio to ensure optimal quality of content.
Flexible design for multiple applications
– Unified communication and collaboration
– Presentation switcher USB bridge
– Video conferencing USB bridge
Turn your AV system into a USB media stream
– Works with Vaddio RoboSHOT Cameras and third party PTZ cameras (Cisco, Polycom, Sony, Panasonic)
– Pair it with any HDMI source (with EZIM)
– Use it as a stand-alone HDBT receiver to get USB 3.0 (video and audio) to table from HDBaseT AV switchers such as Crestron, AMX and Kramer
OneLINK Bridge AV Interface is available in a variety of configurations for RoboSHOT and third party cameras, or as a standalone receiver that can be connected to compatible HDBaseT AV switchers.
|Maximum resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Supported graphics resolutions||1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)|
|Supported video modes||1080p|
|Frame rate||60 fps|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|DC input voltage||48 V|
|Input current||1.36 A|