– Balanced Line Input: Mono line level (+4dB) input on 3-Pin Euro terminal mapped to the USB record channel
– Unbalanced Line Input: Mono consumer level input (-10dB) on RCA mapped to the USB record channel
– Balanced Line Output: Mono line level output on 3-pin Euro mapped to the USB playback channel
– Unbalanced Line Output: Mono consumer level output on RCA mapped to the USB playback channel
– USB Audio: UAC compliant Speakerphone with configurable terminal type for use with PC-based soft client
The EasyUSB AudioBRIDGE for integrating professional audio equipment into USB-based PC applications – Unified Communications, lecture capture, recording or any other application that requires professional audio. Existing meeting room audio equipment can now be used with any UC soft client – Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, Google+, etc.
Equipped with both balanced and unbalanced audio inputs/outputs for maximum flexibility, the AudioBRIDGE easily integrates with external audio mixers, wireless microphones, amplifiers, powered loudspeakers – any audio I/O devices that require USB integration.
Professional audio equipment connects to the AV Bridge with balanced line level inputs/outputs on a 3-pin Euro Terminal block. Unbalanced audio inputs/outputs are supported with RCA connectors.
|Frequency range||20 – 20000 Hz|
|Dynamic range||90 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) + noise||0.02%|
|Balanced line input level||4 dB|
|Unbalanced line input level||-10 dB|
|Balanced line output level||4 dB|
|Unbalanced line output level||10 dB|
|Audio RCA inputs||1|
|Audio RCA outputs||1|
|USB connector type||USB Type-B|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|AC adapter included||Y|
|Rack mount kit||Y|