The Tripp Lite U324-001-APM USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Panel-Mount Type-A Extension Cable allows you to mount a female USB-A port in a fixed location, such as the front panel of a computer or the faceplate on a kiosk or podium. It’s ideal for connecting a USB-A device to an internal or external hard drive or extending the length of an existing USB-A connection.
The cable connects two USB-A devices, such as computers, keyboards, external hard drives and flash drives. It supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps—ten times the speed of USB 2.0—as well as more efficient power. The cable’s bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by ten times.
Backward compatible with earlier USB generations, the one-foot U324-001-APM features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A rugged PVC jacket protects twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines.
– Connects USB Type-A devices: computers, hard drives, etc.
– Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
– Data flows both directions simultaneously
– Twisted 28/24 data/power lines
– Backward compatible with earlier USB generations
– Ideal for a computer’s front panel or a kiosk or podium’s faceplate
– Bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions
– Premium foil and braid shielding for error-free signal quality and EMI/RFI protection
– Molded nickel-plated connectors and gold-plated copper contacts
– Integral strain relief for long life
– Twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
– Rugged PVC jacket
|3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)
|Connector 1 gender
|Connector 2 gender
|Connector 1 form factor
|Connector 2 form factor
|Male connector / Female connector
|AWG wire size
|Connector contacts plating
|Maximum data transfer rate