The P586-010-VGA-V2 Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Active Adapter Cable connects a Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to the VGA port on a monitor, projector or television. With a Mini DisplayPort male connector on one end and an HD15 male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing VGA display instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals.
First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
– Active adapter cable for use with any Mini Displayport (or Thunderbolt) port
– Connects Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to VGA-enabled monitor, projector or TV
– Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
– Mini DisplayPort and HD15 male connectors
– No separate adapter required
– Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
– Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
– Converts Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output
– Perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals
– Double shielding with foil and braid for maximum EMI/RFI protection
– Nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated contacts for excellent conductivity
– Integral strain relief for long life
|Male connector / Male connector
|Connector contacts plating
|1920 x 1080 pixels