With Tripp Lite’s category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
– Meets category 6 cabling standards.
– Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
– Length: 15 ft./Color: Yellow/Connectors: RJ45 male
– Drastically reduce impedance & structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire.
– High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
– Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
– Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
– PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
– Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication
|Cable length||4.57 m|
|Cable shielding||U/UTP (UTP)|
|Connector gender||Male connector / Male connector|
|Jacket material||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
|Data transfer rate||1000 Mbit/s|
|Snagless cable boot||Y|
|Quantity per pack||1 pc(s)|