The shallow depth of the SR42UBSD is an ideal cabinet for shallow-depth audio/video equipment, smaller equipment installs or areas with limited floor space. It houses 1360 kgs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 27 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support tool-less button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR42UBSD provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR42UBSD meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR42UBSD is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR42UBSD is open-bottom.
The SR42UBSD features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
All components of the SR42UBSD are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR42UBSD comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.
The SR42UBSD comes with a 5-year product warranty. As part of the SmartRack family, the SR42UBSD is compatible with Tripp Lite’s extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement.
● Shallow depth enclosure is perfect for shallow-depth audio/video equipment, smaller equipment installs or areas with limited floor space.
● Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
● Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4″” increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
● Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
● Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
● Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
● Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
● Maximum usable internal depth of 27 inches/68 cm (front to rear rail).
● Weight ratings of 1360 kgs stationary and 1020 kgs rolling.
● Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
● Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
● Locking removable side panels are ‘half size’ to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
● Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24″” to match standard data center floor tiles.
● Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
● Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
● Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
● Open bottom for cable access.
● Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
● Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
● Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
● Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance.
● Ideal for shallow depth A/V equipment or any venue with limited floorspace
● 32″” (825mm) depth (with mounting depth increments of 4 to 27″”) and standard 24″” (600mm) width
● Ships fully assembled
● 1360 kgs stationary / 1020 kgs rolling load capacity
● Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors; Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
● Preinstalled casters and leveling feet; Rolls through standard 2.13 m doorway
● Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance”
● SR42UBSD Rack Enclosure
● (4) Side panels
● (4) Side panel locks
● (2) Door & side panel keys
● (50) M6 screws
● (50) M6 cage nuts
● (50) M6 washers
● Owner’s Manual
|Maximum weight capacity||1360.776 kg|
|Package weight||128 kg|