Home Security Wi-Fi Camera
- High Definition Video – Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
- Advanced Night Vision – Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
- Motion Detection and Notifications – Notifies you when the camera detects movement
- Sound and Light Alarm – Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors
- Two-Way Audio – Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
- Safe Storage – Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage (based on laboratory conditions)
- Easy Setup and Management – Manage everything with Tapo app
Receive a notification whenever your camera detects motion and see a video clip of the motion for closer inspection.
Also, you can personalize your own experiences by setting the motion detection zones to only capture what happens in the area that you choose.
Don’t wake up your little ones when you crack open their doors to check on them. Watch over them from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. You’ll have peace of mind, and they’ll have a good night’s sleep.
1080p definition video provides more clarity and sharpness in pictures due to a higher number of pixels.
This helps with identification and recognition from far away.
Communicate with a loved one through the built-in microphone and speaker.
Protect Your Privacy
Your privacy is ensured with privacy mode and a local storage card.
Shut down surveillance to protect your privacy whenever you want.
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (based on laboratory conditions)
Not only will the camera send notifications to you when motion is detected, it’ll also trigger lights and sounds as an alarm.
Share Memorable Moments
Save the most unforgettable moments and share them with your loved ones. Tapo cameras are always there to help you record every memorable moment.
A Tap Leads to What Matters Most
The free Tapo app puts everything you need at your fingertips.
- Check the video box to play back previous records – Choose a specific camera and locate what you want according to date.
- Set a schedule to check periodic video – The camera would automatically record videos based on your schedule, no matter whether it detects motion or not.
- Check multiple views at the same time – See more you want from different devices, as it contains 4 views in one page and supports up to 32 cameras in one app. Tap one for a more detailed view.