TP−789Rxr is a high−performance extended−reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI Ethernet RS−232 and IR signals and 2−way powering over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 100m (330ft) over Kramer copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions. This receiver either provides power over the copper extension cable to a POE (Power over Ethernet) acceptor device such as a PoE wall−plate or accepts PoE through the extension cable from a PoE provider remote device as auto−sensed by the receiver.
• High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals and powering over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–789Rxr is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance use recommended Kramer cables.
• Bidirectional PoE (Power over Ethernet) — Auto–senses the extension line PoE status and either provides power to a remote POE acceptor such as a PoE wall–plate or accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix.
• HDMI Signal Extension — Supports deep color x.v.Color™ lip sync HDMI uncompressed audio channels Dolby TrueHD DTS–HD 2K 4K and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
• I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
• Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
• Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
• Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions allowing data transmission and device control.
• Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
• Cost–Effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports and PoE feed status facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection ensures lasting field–proven deployment.
• Easy Installation — Single cable connectivity for both HDBaseT signals and power. Compact DigiTOOLSÆ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.