TP−580R is a high−performance long−reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to [email protected] (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
• High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–580R is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance use recommended Kramer cables.
• HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color x.v.Color™ lip sync HDMI uncompressed audio channels Dolby TrueHD DTS–HD 2K 4K and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
• I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
• Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
• Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions allowing data transmission and device control.
• Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
• Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection and the K–Upload tool ensures lasting field–proven deployment.
• Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.