Mount your display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with spring-assisted height adjustment and cable management
This slim, articulating monitor arm lets you mount a flat-panel display on your desk or table, with dynamic adjustments that make it easy to position your monitor for the perfect viewing angle and optimal comfort. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
The versatile monitor arm lets you extend, tilt, pan, swivel and pivot your display with a full range of motion across multiple axes, and features spring-assisted height adjustments for effortless positioning. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without having to scroll down your screen, the LCD arm also supports simple landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
With a stylish, slim design that looks great and takes up only a small amount of desk space, the monitor arm gives you the flexibility to locate your display as needed while reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk. Mounting your display above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily, for an ergonomic work environment.
Supporting 12 – 26″ displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 15lbs (7kg), the monitor-mounting arm holds your display with ease, and integrates a cable management channel to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk / table or mount through a grommet hole.
The StarTech.com ARMSLIM monitor arm is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
– Raise or lower your display using only a finger, with a spring-assisted height adjustment
– Place your display at an optimal viewing angle, with a flexible articulating monitor arm
– Maximize space-efficiency by mounting your displays above the desk surface
– Slim, articulating monitor arm with a wide range of motion
– Spring-assisted height adjustment
– TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
– Supports displays from 12 to 26” (15lbs / 7kg capacity)
– 360° rotation around the support post and at the elbow
– +90° / -65° Tilt and 360° Pan
|Maximum weight capacity
|Maximum screen size compatibility
|66 cm (26″)
|Minimum screen size compatibility
|30.5 cm (12″)
|Minimum VESA mount
|75 x 75 mm
|Maximum VESA mount
|100 x 100 mm
|Number of displays supported
|Desk thickness (min)
|Desk thickness (max)
|Tilt angle range
|-65 – 90°
|Angle of rotation
|0 – 360°
|0 – 360°