The SMART Board? 7075 interactive display with iQ is the hub of your classroom. iQ technology connects devices lesson content and pedagogically relevant software to create a cohesive educational experience. PC-free embedded computing provides one-touch access to a diverse suite of SMART applications—Notebook lessons amp workspaces lab gamification activities and whiteboard—and collaborative tools such as wireless screen sharing and a web browser. There’s no need for wires cables or manual software and firmware updates.
The 75 4K ultra-high-definition LED display provides optimal image clarity and wide viewing angles. With the Pen ID™ feature you can assign different appearances to the four pens and write or draw over any application in digital ink.
Object Awareness™ allows you to perform mouse functions with your finger write in digital ink with the pen and erase with your palm or eraser—all without switching tools or modes. You can use a variety of gestures in applications and four users can write or draw at the same time.
• 4K Ultra HD video resolution with HDMI 2.0
• 16 simultaneous touch writing and erase points on Windows? and Mac?
• Convenience Panel for instant access to power volume USB and HDMI inputs
• You can now access and deliver lessons shared from SMART Notebook directly to your SMART Board with iQ. There's no need to connect a computer or USB nor do you need to be on the same WiFi. It's a simple easier way to run your lesson
• Exclusive HyPr Touch™ technology lets you write and touch with unparalleled precision and responsiveness while automatically detecting the different pen tray tools.
• Integration with tablets and phones including Chromebooks
• Easily preview and switch to HDMI 1 and 2 DisplayPort and VGA sources from the screen
• Dual proximity sensors automatically turn on the SMART Board when you walk in the room
• ENERGY STAR? certification saves on energy costs
SMART Learning Suite Software Included
SMART Learning Suite Software includes SMART Notebook collaborative learning software and more.
To find out more about SMART Learning Suite Software Click Here.
Supercharge your iQ
Put the power of Windows 10 Pro in your display
No more cables dropped computer connections or missing drivers. Now you can add Windows 10 Pro computing to your SMART Board with iQ* with the Intel? Compute Card. Choose the card that is right for you and experience true walk up and use simplicity along with peace of mind security and maintenance.
• Ready whenever wherever
• Easy to upgrade and maintain
• Flexible scalable and secure
• Windows 10 Pro management
Intel Core i5 vPro 7Y57
Processor:- 1.2 – 3.3 GHz Turbo Dual Core
RAM:- 8GB soldered-down dual-channel LPDDR3-1866 MHz
Onboard Storage:- 128GB soldered PCIe x2 SSD
Networking:- Intel? Wireless-AC 8265 soldered IEEE 802.11g/n/ac 2×2 + Bluetooth 4.2 dual internal antennas
Cache & Graphics:- 4MB Cache Intel? HD Graphics 630 300 – 950 MHz
For more information click here
|Screen Size||75 Inch|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Viewing angle horizontal||178 ?|
|Viewing angle vertical||178 ?|
|Pixel pitch||0.429 x 0.429 mm|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||5000:1|
|Display brightness||360 cd/m2|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Number of Touch Points||16|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||600 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||1754 x 124 x 1095 mm|
|Product includes||iQ Applicance Power Cable USB Cable Pens (Blue Green Red Black) Eraser|