Interactive Functions Let You Write on a Projected Image
You can write or draw figures on the projected image with the Interactive Pen/Pointer.* In addition two users can write simultaneously** to make classes and presentations more effective. It is also easy to store the words and figures in a computer for information sharing.
* Interactive Pointer available as an option ** Available for WindowsÆ operating system.
Benefits of the interactive functions
• You can write notes and point out information on the screen with the interactive pen/pointer
• During presentations you can operate the computer by using the itneractive pen/pointer on the projected surface
• No need for dedicated interactive whiteboards
• You can instantly store the decisions made during meetings and share them with others
Whiteboard Software* Extends Your Capabilities
In addition to LightPen software you can use Panasonic's dedicatedWhiteboard software for Windows.* Whiteboard software* is compatible with Panasonic's interactive-ready projectors and professional displays** and lets you use the interactive function.
A maximum 20.000 hour *1 lamp replacement cycle and 10.000 hour *2 air filter replacement cycle
The PT-TW371R Series has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 20000 hours.*1 The air filter also has a replacement cycle of 10000 hours.*2 This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
|Brightness (Normal)||3300 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Aspect ratio||WXGA (16:10)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||16000:1|
|Lamp Life||10000 Hours|
|Lens Throw Ratio||0.46:1|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/- 15 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/-15 Degrees|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Dimensions W x D x H||335 x 329 x 134.1 mm|
|Lens Ratio Range||Short Throw (0.4 – 1:1)|
There are no reviews yet.