Radiant picture quality and long-lasting reliability
• Up to 7200 lm brightness in a compact and lightweight design.
• 1-≠Chip DLP™ imaging and SOLID SHINE laser technology deliver superior white-balance and color accuracy.
• Dynamic Light Control for 10000:1 contrast.
• Consistent long-≠lasting picture quality.
• Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves image clarity detail and depth.
• System Daylight View 3 ensures crisp images for projection mapping and brightly lit indoor environments.
Consistently stable performance
• Filterless dust≠resistant optical drive.
• Up to 20000 hours of continuous maintenance-≠free operation.
• Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years.
• Dual≠drive laser optical engine ensures reliable 24/7 operation with light ≠source failover protection circuitry.
• Efficient cooling system for stable operation and low 35 dB noise levels.
• Backup Input Setting maintains image display for mission-≠critical applications
Easy system integration and installation flexibility
• Contrast sync and shutter sync function for multiple-≠unit projection.
• Free 360≠degree installation (vertical and horizontal). DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video audio and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft).
• Quick start/quick off with no cool≠-down or warm≠-up required.
• Compatible with Art-≠Net lighting-≠control protocol.
• Geometric Adjustment for curved and specially shaped screens.
• Geometry Manager Pro and optional upgrade kit (ET≠UK20 Series).
|Brightness (Normal)||7000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Aspect ratio||WUXGA (16:10)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||10000:1|
|Lamp Life||24000 Hours|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/- 15 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/- 40 Degrees|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||498 x 538 x 200 mm|
|Included Accessories||Power cord with secure lock wireless/wired remote control unit batteries (R03/AAA type x 2) software CD-ROM (Logo Transfer Software Multi Monitoring & Control Software)|