Peerless-AV’s Universal Portrait Projector Mount is the perfect mounting solution for holding a projector in multiple orientations. Whether the projector is needed in portrait orientation for digital signage or positioned toward the floor in an interactive exhibit in a museum the PJR125-POR-EUK provides mounting flexibility. The tilt roll and swivel features are all lockable to prevent even the smallest shift of the image. Six universal legs provide additional support for projectors with more than four mounting holes and are completely adjustable. The Hook-and-HangTM feature provides a large landing area when securing a projector to the mount and takes the weight off the installer while they are making adjustments.
• LOCKING TILT Locks the projector at any angle with adjustment screws
• HOOK-AND-HANG™ INSTALLATION Large landing area allows for easy installation of heavy projectors
• LOW PROFILE DESIGN Creates an aesthetically appealing look
• UNIVERSAL MOUNTING LEGS Accommodates most projector models
• Includes six universal mounting legs (four preinstalled)
• Universal adaptor plate extends up to a 25.5 (648mm) mounting pattern to accommodate most projector models
• Cable management allows cables to be routed through the mount and out of sight
• Simple Hook-and-Hang™ design eases the installation of heavy projectors
• Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
• PJR125-POR-EUK works with Peerless-AVÆ ADD% AEC% EXT% MOD% extension columns
|Max Weight||56.7 KG|
There are no reviews yet.