• Everything you need to create a high-quality fixed hearing loop system for a counter desktop or ticket booth.
• Ideal for banks post offices small meeting rooms reception desks ticket offices and any other application requiring restricted or small area coverage
• PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for use with the AMT‚Äàmicrophone supplied) a line level input and an ‘outreach’ socket
• Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
• Adjustable mic line level and ‘outreach’ controls.
• Drive (level) control allows the amplifier’s output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
• State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises hisses and clicks
• Limit Peak Loop Fault and Power On indicators
• Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
• Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed