The Paramount™ series wall mounts provide versatile and multi-functional features. With PA750 extend the display up to 21.35 (542mm) or fully-retract it to just 3.00 (76mm) from the wall for the perfect viewing angle. The Hook-and-Hang™ system offers easy one-person installation of the display. A ratcheting handle provides locking tilt capability for quick adjustments to the amount of tilt reducing glare and optimizing the viewing angle. Integrated cable management protects contains and conceals cables for a clean installation.
• Extends 21.35 (542mm) from the wall to swivel 90∞ left & right for the perfect viewing angle and retracts to 3.00 (76mm) to save space
• Locking tilt to lock the display at any angle from +15∞ to -5∞ with the ratcheting handle for optimal display positioning
• Achieve perfect display leveling with ±5∞ of roll for post installation fine tuning
• Universal mounting pattern fits a wide variety of displays with mounting patterns from 200 x 100mm to 600 x 400mm
• The I-Shaped Adaptor plate’s innovative design helps avoid blocking connections on back of display
• Integrated cable management protects contains and conceals cables for a clean professional installation
• Hook-and-Hang installation means that the display is easily installed by a single person
• Design is UL listed and tested to four times stated load capacity for the assurance of safety
• Mounts to wood stud concrete cinder or breeze block and includes all necessary wall and display attachment hardware
|Minimum VESA Compatibility||200 x 100 mm|
|Maximum VESA Compatibility||600 x 400 mm|
|Max Weight||45.4 KG|
|Screen Size||39 – 75|
There are no reviews yet.