The new NMX-DEC-N1233 model features improved digital pixel reproduction and reduces latency to an industry leading 10-ms for gigabit links. Packetized video streams not only remain visually lossless throughout distribution they also arrive instantly. It has separate HDMI and VGA/RGB inputs supports PoE and has a separate SFP port. The SFP fiber path allows visually lossless video to be routed on a fiber-only network and extend signals beyond the reach of category cable. Added USB connectivity will enable users to extend USB over IP for select touch-enabled displays and KVM applications.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that packetizes video into a minimally compressed IP format to create anywhere from a small 2◊1 seamless presentation switcher up to a large 32◊32 matrix switcher by connecting them directly to off-the-shelf layer-3 network switches.
The ability to send IP Media for distribution using common managed network switches in any size and configuration makes N1000 solutions extremely flexible and easy to deploy.
The NMX-DEC-N1233 is the perfect solution for any low-latency application and video matrix smaller than 32×32. Common applications include classrooms conference rooms performing arts and sports bars.
• Output Scaling – Video scaling at output allows seamless switching from any source at any resolution to any display or projector while preserving video fidelity
• 1 Frame Latency – Same as HDBaseT
• Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) – Visually lossless MPC algorithm applied to all resolutions
• Optional Compression – Available option to disable all compression
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – PoE eliminates the need for power supply
• Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost IR-only display devices
• Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
• Unmatched Flexibility – Highly competitive pricing for matrices up to 32×32
• SFP Fiber/RJ45 Ports – Encoder features SFP fiber/RJ45 copper network ports with USB control inputs for KVM-over-IP keyboard and mouse operation.
• Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206