– Adds a 24Gbps Stacking connectivity to the GSM7328S and GSM7352S.
– Modular design lowers costs while maximizing flexibility.
– Non-blocking wire-speed performance.
– Configured in a resilient ring topology, delivers 48Gbps of stacking bandwidth.
AX742 Stacking Kit is cost-effective preferred method for local Virtual Chassis Stacking using both rear I/O bays. When some switches are distant, affordable SFP+ (AX743) and 10GBase-T (AX745) I/O modules allow for fiber or copper distant connections, still leveraging rear bays zero-touch stacking functionality.
– For deployment convenience, M5300 series two rear I/O bays are pre-configured for stacking mode in factory default settings, allows for zero-touch stacking as soon as back connectivity is detected
– Copper, fiber can be mixed and matched for stacking interconnect
– One AX742 Stacking Kit per M5300 switch for local, dual ring topology
– AX742 is a bundle: 2 CX4 I/O modules AX744 + 1 stacking CX4 cable (1m – 3.3 ft)
– Latest IEEE 802.3ak 10GBASE-CX4 specifications (infiniband)
– Each I/O module half-duplex speed is 12 Gbps (24 Gbps full duplex) with 1m cable
– Dual ring stacking interconnect is 48 Gbps per switch (384 Gbps per stack) when one AX742 kit per switch (two I/O modules)
– Longer cable may be used (standard infiniband CX4 cable)
– Ordering Part Number (Worldwide): AX742
|Maximum data transfer rate||24000 Mbit/s|
|Data transfer rate||24 Gbit/s|