The PX1004UL – simply “install & forget”. First grade high end blue laser diode light source, combined with an unique quality Phosphor wheel technology and no filter replacement required, results in an up to 20,000 hours hassle free operation. These features, bundled with a low overall power consumption, provide exceptional reliability and an attractive total cost of ownership addressing long lasting Signage installations or Museums.
Superior cinema picture quality, especially on large screens is provided by 4k signal processing performance. Enhanced by an optional new ultra-short throw lens, this projector is also perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations.
All in all a perfect custom-tailored solution, saving you valuable time and money for a secure investment into a brighter future.
– Resource-saving – up to 20,000 h maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
– Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
– Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
– Easy Way to Large Viewing – use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
– Maximum Flexibility – 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
– Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Projector brightness||10000 ANSI lumens|
|Projector native resolution||WUXGA (1920×1200)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||10000:1|
|Native aspect ratio||16:10|
|Screen size compatibility||1016 – 12700 mm (40 – 500″)|
|Projection distance||0.86 – 118 m|
|Supported aspect ratios||16:10|
|Horizontal scan range||15 – 153 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||24 – 120 Hz|
|Keystone correction, horizontal||-40 – 40°|
|Keystone correction, vertical||-40 – 40°|
|Service life of lamp||20000 h|
|Lamp type||Laser diode|
|Lamps quantity||1 lamp(s)|
|Horizontal lens shift range||-0.15 – 0.15°|
|Vertical lens shift range||-0.3 – 0.5°|
|Number of optional lenses supported||8|
|Analog signal format system||NTSC,NTSC 4.43,PAL,PAL 60,PAL M,PAL N,SECAM|
|Supported graphics resolutions||640 x 480 (VGA),1920 x 1200 (WUXGA),2048 x 1080,2560 x 1600 (WQXGA),4096 x 2160|
|Supported video modes||480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i,1080p|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Audio (L,R) in||1|
|Serial interface type||RS-232|
|HDMI connector type||Full-size|
|BNC input ports||1|
|AC (power) in||Y|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Card reader integrated||N|
|Noise level||40 dB|
|Noise level (economic mode)||35 dB|
|On Screen Display (OSD)||Y|
|Certification||CE; ErP; RoHS; TUEV|
|Product type||Desktop projector|
|Power consumption (typical)||1400 W|
|AC input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Auto power off||Y|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 – 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 – 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 – 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 – 90%|
|Handheld remote control||Y|
|Remote control type||IR|
|Quick start guide||Y|
|Maximum digital resolution||4096 x 2160 pixels|