MultiSync® V801 is the flag ship model of NEC V Series. The display boasts over 200 cm diagonally in size making it the ideal product for installations which require sheer size and appearance. The Edge LED backlight technology secures a slim design and amazing low power consumption levels. As all other V Series Displays, V801 comes with a programmable ambient light sensor which can help to further reduce power consumption. The OPS slot allows for the integration of slot-in PCs, HDSDI and other OPS based devices providing a unique flexibility in the 80″ class product range.
Ideal for attention grabbing retail signage or other size requiring installations and front projector replacement in meeting rooms.
– Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
– Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
– DICOM support- for medical applications.
– Ease of Installation and Operation – free LAN control software for central, convenient and cost-efficient maintenance and control. Automatic alarm emails notify the user of problems if they should occur.
– Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
– Special Characteristics – Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2; PIN as theft protection; Various picture in picture options; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 325 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A
|Display diagonal||2.03 m (80″)|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display brightness||460 cd/m²|
|HD type||Full HD|
|Native aspect ratio||16:9|
|Response time||6 ms|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||5000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||176°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||176°|
|Display number of colours||16.78 million colors|
|Active display area (W x H)||1771.2 x 996.3 mm|
|Display diagonal (metric)||203 cm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 – 91.1 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 – 85 Hz|
|Supported graphics resolutions||640 x 400,800 x 600 (SVGA),832 x 624,1024 x 768 (XGA),1280 x 768 (WXGA),1360 x 768 (WXGA),1600 x 1200 (UXGA),1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)|
|Supported video modes||576p,1080i|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) input ports||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100 Mbit/s|
|Composite video in||1|
|Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in||1|
|Audio (L,R) in||1|
|Audio (L,R) out||1|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|RMS rated power||20 W|
|Design||Digital signage flat panel|
|Panel mounting interface||400 x 400 mm|
|Bezel width (bottom)||2.97 cm|
|Bezel width (side)||2.97 cm|
|Bezel width (top)||2.97 cm|
|Operating hours (hours/days)||24/7|
|Number of slots||1|
|Power consumption (typical)||61 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1 W|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Handheld remote control||Y|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 – 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 60 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Certification||C-tick; CE; FCC; PSB; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Serial interface type||RS-232|