The NEC MultiSync® P242W delivers outstanding image quality with class-leading ergonomics for demanding professional applications. 15 cm height adjust, latest DisplayPort connector, Digital Uniformity Control, integrated USB hub and Picture-in-Picture give advanced users all the flexibility and image quality to ensure highest personal productivity. This outstanding display cabinet has won the prestigious iF Design Award.
The ideal display for professional design, CAD-CAM, finance, demanding office and industrial applications (e.g. NDT).
– Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), tilt and flat mode ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
– Extraordinary Features – such as Digital Uniformity Control, Picture-in-Picture, USB Hub, 3D LUT colour space emulation, backlight ageing correction, DisplayPort.
– Future-proof Connectivity – as well as easier support of high resolution and HDMI signals, 10-bit colour input signals is assured with the DisplayPort connector.
– Improved Productivity and Reduced Desk Clutter – through easy multi-platform support and input following USB hub. Picture-by-picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed. A single mouse and keyboard can be switched to the active operating system.
– Image display – 24inch 16:10 IPS with LED backlight.
– DICOM preset – for medical radiological review applications.
– Special Characteristics – Advanced NTAA; AmbiBright; Auto Black Level; Auto Brightness; Auto Contrast; Backlight Ageing Correction; CableComp with Sync Continuity Detection; ColorComp; DDC/CI compatible; DICOM preset; Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes; LED Backlight Technology; 14 Bit Look Up Table for 14 Bit smooth Gamma curves; NaViSet Administrator 2; OmniColor™: sRGB and 6-Axis-Colour-Control; Overdrive; Quick release Stand and Handle; RapidMotion; Rapid Response Technology; Self Diagnostics; TileComp; TileMatrix; TORO™ Design; Viewing Angle Stability; Ambient light sensor; Auto brightness; Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter; ECOMode; Intelligent Power Management; Reduced consumption
|Display diagonal||61.2 cm (24.1″)|
|Display brightness (typical)||350 cd/m²|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Supported graphics resolutions||720 x 400,720 x 480,720 x 576,832 x 624,1152 x 870,1200 x 1920,1280 x 960,1024 x 768 (XGA),1152 x 864 (XGA+),1280 x 1024 (SXGA),1280 x 720 (HD 720),1600 x 1200 (UXGA),1920 x 1080 (HD 1080),640 x 480 (VGA),800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Display number of colours||16.78 million colors|
|Display diagonal (metric)||61.1 cm|
|Pixel pitch||0.27 x 0.27 mm|
|Digital horizontal frequency||31.5 – 93.8 kHz|
|Digital vertical frequency||31.5 – 91.1 Hz|
|TV tuner integrated||N|
|Energy Star certified||Y|
|Certification||C-tick; CCC; CE; ErP; FCC Class B; ISO 9241-307 (pixel failure class I); MPR II/ MPR III; PCBC/B-mark; PCT/Gost; PSB; RoHS; TCO 6.0; TÜV Ergonomics; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL, CSA|
|Built-in USB hub||N|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Cable lock slot||Y|
|Panel mounting interface||100 x 100,200 x 100 mm|
|Cable lock slot type||Kensington|
|Height adjustment||11 cm|
|Pivot angle||0 – 90°|
|Swivel angle range||-45 – 45°|
|Tilt angle range||-5 – 30°|
|On Screen Display (OSD)||Y|
|Plug and Play||Y|
|Thin client installed||N|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Annual energy consumption||32 kWh|
|Power consumption (typical)||22 W|
|Power consumption (max)||30 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||1 W|
|AC input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 – 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||30 – 80%|
|Width (with stand)||556.8 mm|
|Depth (with stand)||227.6 mm|
|Height (with stand)||378 mm|
|Weight (with stand)||10.2 kg|
|Bezel width (side)||1.82 cm|
|Bezel width (top)||1.82 cm|
|Bezel width (bottom)||1.82 cm|
|Quick start guide||Y|
|Power consumption (economy mode)||17 W|