Professional IPS Performance Desktop Display delivers uncompromising image quality as well as minimising life-cycle environmental impact. Uniting outstanding colour reproduction, class-leading ergonomics, an built-in carbon savings meter, Ambient Light Sensor and IPS performance makes it ideal for creative professionals.
The ideal display for all CAD-CAM, finance, 24/7 control room applications, precision engineering and industrial applications (e.g. NDT) and anyone who cares about their visual work.
– Uncompromising Image Quality – full colour control thanks to IPS, Digital Uniformity Control, 14-bit hardware LUT, SpectraView Engine performance and SpectraView II calibration control.
– Future-proof Connectivity – as well as easier support of high resolution, IPS colour signal is assured with DisplayPort and HDMI connectors.
– Responsible Approach to Environmental Impact – is maintained, without any performance compromise: Ambient Light Sensor, Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter and efficient cabinet packing design.
– Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
– Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
– Special Characteristics – Adjustable power LED (colour and brightness); AmbiBright; Auto Black Level; AutoBright; Auto Contrast; Consistent colour viewing with IPS technology; DDC/CI compatible; Digital Uniformity Control; Direct Brightness and Contrast; EcoModes; GammaComp (14-bit Look Up Table); Integrated USB Hub (1 up; 3 down); LED Backlight Technology; NaViSet Administrator 2; Overdrive; Programmable 3D LUT; Quick release Stand and Handle; Rapid Response Technology; Self Diagnostics; TileComp; TileMatrix; TORO™ Design; Windows 7 compatible; sRGB and 6-axis-colour-control; Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter
|Display diagonal||54.1 cm (21.3″)|
|Display brightness (typical)||440 cd/m²|
|Display resolution||1600 x 1200 pixels|
|Native aspect ratio||4:3|
|Response time||8 ms|
|Supported graphics resolutions||720 x 400,1024 x 768 (XGA),1280 x 1024 (SXGA),1280 x 960|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1500:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||178°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||178°|
|Display number of colours||1.073 billion colors|
|Display diagonal (metric)||54 cm|
|Pixel pitch||0.27 x 0.27 mm|
|Horizontal scan range||31.5 – 99.5 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 – 85 Hz|
|TV tuner integrated||N|
|Certification||CCC; CE; EAC; ErP; FCC Class B; ISO 9241-307 (pixel failure class I); MPR III; PSB; RoHS; TÜV Ergonomics; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA|
|Built-in USB hub||Y|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Number of upstream ports||1|
|USB Type-A downstream ports quantity||3|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Cable lock slot||Y|
|Panel mounting interface||100 x 100 mm|
|Cable lock slot type||Kensington|
|Height adjustment||15 cm|
|Pivot angle||0 – 90°|
|Swivel angle range||-45 – 45°|
|Tilt angle range||-5 – 30°|
|On Screen Display (OSD)||Y|
|Plug and Play||Y|
|Thin client installed||N|
|Power consumption (typical)||24 W|
|Power consumption (max)||57 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||0.5 W|
|AC input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 – 35 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 – 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 85%|
|Width (with stand)||466.4 mm|
|Depth (with stand)||227.6 mm|
|Height (with stand)||374.6 mm|
|Weight (with stand)||8 kg|
|Bezel width (side)||1.62 cm|
|Bezel width (top)||1.68 cm|
|Bezel width (bottom)||1.62 cm|