The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for speech and other applications requiring low-profile discreet placement where improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired.
• Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
• Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
• Ultra-lightweight comfortable flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
• CommShieldÆ Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
• Kevlar reinforced attached soft flex cable
• Matte black tan and cocoa colour options available
• Includes protective storage pouch 3 windscreens and collar clip