Make the most of your visual space with CORIOview the most intuitive 4K multi-window processor. The MWP-4Hi-1Y combines 4 1080p HDMI inputs with 2 IP media streaming inputs or internal 4K media playback. Easily display all your mixed digital AV sources in stunning 4K quality.
ORIOview is the fastest most intuitive 4K multi-window processor with up to 8 sources. This easy to use plug and play solution features front panel control for preset recall or source selection. With six (6) product variants CORIOview can take in almost any input type and display it on a HDMI display up to 4K. Input types include: IP HDMI DVI-U and SDI.
The CORIOview multi-window processor is available in six off-the-shelf models as well as a wide variety of made to order versions.
CORIOview has 16 different preset layouts giving users the ultimate freedom for displaying any number of sources in different sizes and locations on the display.
When selecting window layouts or switching sources; transitions such as fade through black or eye-catching motion transitions provide a unique visual experience.
Labels & Borders
Sources can be labeled making them easily identified. Borders can be added to labels and video windows.
Front panel control
CORIOview's front panel is minimalist in its design and is easy to use. Users can activate preset layouts route video and audio using the front panel. The Info button a first in the AV industry is an instant source of information displaying current source and window assignments.
CORIOview offers Up/Down/Cross conversion for the full range of analog and digital video signals using high-quality CORIO scaling engines.
CORIOgrapher is tvONE's intuitive control software for configuration and operation of your CORIOview. Optimized for multi-window operations and touchscreen control CORIOgrapher functionality includes selecting preset layouts labeling bordering and configuring sources. Other options include a real-time API together with AMX & Crestron plug-ins.
Audio Embedding / De-embedding
Audio can be output through the display or the integrated
S/PDIF port with any input able to be routed to any output.
CORIOview is perfect for your in-room install with its whisper quiet operation.
A 1RU mounting kit is available for both single and dual units as well as a surface mount option for mounting on tables or walls. Or choose to install in your ONErack system with our customized CORIOview module.
• Advanced 4K processor with up to 8 sources
• 1/2 RU form factor with ultra-quiet operation
• Intuitive Front Panel Control for presets and switching
• Mixed Input types including: IP HDMI DVI-U & SDI
• HDCP Handling on HDMI Inputs & Outputs
• Custom resolution editor for LED walls
• Eye-catching transitions or fade through black
• Source labeling and Borders
• Info button to easily indicate your source selection
• Audio breakaway from SPDIF or display
• CORIOgrapher touch-enabled control software
• Third party control through API or AMX & Crestron plug-ins
• Available in six (6) variants
• 19 rack surface or ONErack mounting options