The MCP-108 / 8-Button Massio™ ControlPad with Knob combines AMX control and a stylish keypad into a single unit that can be mounted in a standard 2 gang US UK or EU back box to provide dedicated room control. Massio ControlPads provide high performance intuitive usability and modern styling and are simple to configure exclusively using AMX's Rapid Project Maker software. The MCP-108 shares its controller technology with AMX's flagship NX-series enabling it to provide the latest networking and security features along with outstanding processing power.
• Massio ControlPads are a perfect solution for huddle spaces and small conference rooms where Massio's combination of controller user interface and configuration with RPM provides an inexpensive way to add AV control to small spaces
• The MCP-108's security features and secure wall-mount options make it ideal for Higher Education breakout rooms and small classrooms.
• The MCP-108's rugged design and attractive price point also make it perfect for K-12 (Primary Education) classrooms.
• IPv6 and wired 802.1x – Supports modern networking standards for internet protocol IPv6 and port-based Network Access Control utilizing X.509 certificates for access to protected networks
• All-in-one Keypad/Controller – Unique product combines an elegant yet rugged user interface with an onboard controller
• Includes AMX Control – Incorporates AMX's flagship NX-series control technology including the latest networking and security features and outstanding processing power
• One Tool to Program – RPM – Radically reduces total cost of ownership by reducing the time and cost required to configure or program a system from days to less than an hour
• Simple Integration with RMS – Using RPM easily integrate RMS with the MCP-108 to provide a platform for real-time performance monitoring and maintenance
• Elegant Industrial Design – Complement the rest of the AMX user interface product family and look great in any room
• Large Buttons / Larger More Descriptive Text – All buttons are easy to read with large supplied labels or easily make your own for a customized solution
• Display Monitoring – Use the ControlPad with RMS to monitor power status input status lamp hours and filter hours
• Web-based Control – Remotely login to ControlPads and execute button presses
• Inactivity Timer – Turn off equipment after lack of activity (timeouts) to save energy
• Built In Control Ports – Serial and IR ports available to communicate and control common presentation equipment
• Backlit Buttons – Can flash or turn on/off when pressed
• Execute Multiple Functions at Once – Macros can be written to trigger multiple functions through a single button press
• Works with AMX IR Files – Leverage thousands of pre-existing AMX IR files on AMX.com
• Standard Enclosures – Standard back box mounting options for US UK and EU
• Native Direct Connection to RMS – No proxy required