Lindy 40478 security device components
|Category:||Home Security & Automation|
|Sub-Category:||Security Device Components|
– Prevent people interfering with SD ports
– Physically blocks access to a SD card slots
– Quick and easy to use
– Consists of 4 locks and 1 key
– Each key only works with a lock of the same colour
– Also available as a pack of 10 (without key)
With this neat little device, system administrators can physically prevent users from inserting SD cards and other SD Devices to their computers to copy data, introduce viruses etc.
The SD Port Blocker is made up of a combined ‘key’ and ‘lock’ assembly which plugs into the SD Card. To use, simply plug the ‘keylock’ into the card slot and release the latch – the lock remains in place! Plug the key back into the lock to remove.
Note – These Blockers are only affective with recessed SD ports.
There are no reviews yet.