1m High Speed HDMI Cable – Gold Line
• No compromise ultimate performance High Speed HDMI 2.0 cable for demanding environments and mission critical systems
• Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096×[email protected] 4:4:4 8bit
• Full metal 24K gold plated housing 24K gold plated connectors and contacts
• Low attenuation triple shielded cable corrosion resistant high performance OFC 24AWG conductors
• HDMI 2.0 compliant: 3D 4K 18Gbps HEC ARC CEC DolbyÆ True HD DTS-HD Master Audio; HDMI ATC certified; 25 year warranty
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy Gold Line High Speed HDMI cables are the no compromise high performance connection solution for use in the most demanding professional environments.
Gold Line High Speed HDMI cables feature triple shielded construction with 24AWG OFC conductors for premium performance and corrosion resistance. High quality 24K gold plated contacts and connectors maintain optimal signal integrity and maximum reliability.
UHD resolutions up to 4K 4096×[email protected] 4:4:4 8bit are supported. Gold Line HDMI cables are also capable of transmitting 32 channel audio and DolbyÆ True HD.
These superior quality cables utilise a unique low attenuation design that ensures consistent and reliable transmission even over very long distances.
The HDMI 2.0 specification is supported for 18G bandwidth capacity in cable lengths up to 7.5m. Gold Line HDMI cables are classified as High Speed up to 7.5m and Standard at lengths above 7.5m.
Gold Line HDMI cables are available in lengths from 0.5m to 20m.
• Connector A: HDMI Type A Male
• Connector B: HDMI Type A Male
• Housing Material: 24K Gold Plated Zinc Alloy
• Connector Plating: 24K Gold 3µm
• Pin Construction: Phosphor Bronze
• Pin Plating: 24K Gold 15µm
• Dimensions (approx.) WxDxH: 20×11.6×34.1mm (0.79×0.46×1.34in)
• Length:1m (3.28ft)
• Standard: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
• Colour: Grey
• Type: Round
• Jacket Diameter: 8.5mm (0.33in)
• Jacket Material: PVC
• Conductor Material: OFC Copper
• Conductor Gauge: 24AWG
• Shielding: Copper Braid 85%
• Supported Bandwidth: 18 Gbps
• Maximum Resolution: 4096×[email protected] 4:4:4 8bit
• Nominal Attenuation: 300kHz-825MHz <5dB 825MHz-2.475GHz <5dB 2.475GHz-4.125GHz <12dB 4.125GHz-5.1GHz
• Minimum Band Radius: 85mm (3.35in)
• Operating Temperature: -10∞C – 80∞C (14∞F – 176∞F)
• Storage Temperature: -10∞C – 80∞C (14∞F – 176∞F)
• ATC Approved: – Yes
• Packaging Type: Polybag
• Warranty (Years): 25
• Certificated: RoHS REACH UL ATC
• No: 37861
• EAN: 4002888378611
|Type||HDMI to HDMI Cable|