49” UT640S Series UHD Commercial Signage TV
• Content Management/Group Management
• SuperSign Control
• Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
• Crestron Connected? (Network Based Control)
UHD Commercial TV with Essential Smart Function
The UT640S series is specifically designed for diverse business environments. This commercial display TV provides compatibility with AV Control systems and Display Power Management (DPM) and it has smart connectivity a simple user friendly interface and UHD picture quality.
Embedded Content & Group Management
The embedded Content and Group Management System allows you to edit and play content schedule playlists and groups. It also allows your business to control your signage via remote control mouse and mobile phone without the use of separate PC or software making content management much easier and more user-friendly.
SuperSign Control is the basic control software and it can manage up to 100 displays through a single account and server. Power volume and scheduling can be remotely adjusted and firmware updates supported.
SIMPLE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
USB Data Cloning
USB data cloning increases efficiency in managing multiple displays for optimal operation since users don’t have to set up each display one by one. Once users copy data to a USB device in one display it can be easily distributed to the other displays through a USB plug-in.
Real-Time Remote Monitoring
Malfunctions or errors can be easily handled through real-time remote care. When an error occurs notifications can be sent through the SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) protocol.
Power & Network with One Line
Wake-on-LAN (WOL) enables users to turn on displays by sending messages through the network. This greatly simplifies the installation and maintenance processes since only a single wire is needed for power and network connection.
True Color Immersive View
The UT640S series is large in size to enhance the visibility of content and captivate viewers. The LG IPS panel provides a wide range of viewing angles so that content can be clearly seen regardless of the viewer's position. Each pixel in the IPS panel reproduces true-to-life colors without distorting images
Perfect Picture Quality and Color
Enjoy Full HD content in 4K ULTRA HD quality optimized by the 4K Upscaler. The 4K Upscaler automatically upgrades Full HD content to ULTRA HD through several upscaling processes so that images look crisp and clear in any viewing situation.
Compatibility with AV Control Systems
The UT640S series has been certified Crestron Connected? proving that it has a higher level of compatibility with professional AV controls. This results in seamless integration and automated control* boosting business management efficiency.
DPM (Display Power Management)
From now on you can configure the DPM (Display Power Management) function by setting it to On. When there is no signal the TV enters DPM mode to manage power more efficiently.
3m Xerxes 8K Prem HDMI Male-Male Cable
• Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K60Hz and 4K120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail.
• Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth detail brightness contrast and wider colour gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
• The Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support.
• The cable also features very low EMI emission and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
• eARC simplifies connectivity provides greater ease of use and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality.
• Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming movies and video. They include:
– Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
– Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
– Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming and real-time interactive virtual reality.
• Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
Version 2.1 of the HDMI Specification is backward compatible with earlier versions of the Specification.
|Screen Size||49 Inch|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Power consumption||104 W|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system||300 x 300 mm|
|Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)||1110 x 650 x 81.1 mm|
|Dimensions With Stand (W x H x D)||1110 x 709 x 231 mm|
|Weight W/O Stand||11.1 Kg|