As office environments workspaces and business operations change and evolve technology needs to keep pace. Responding to this demand Panasonic's KV-S10Y Series of A4 network scanners deliver all the performance you need combined with the ability to match the way you work.
The scanners can be used in three 'push' scan modes meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection. Thanks to a preset scan function if users register their scanning requirements in advance they can scan directly to an FTP server SMB folder or email.
The KV-S1058Y scans at 70ppm/130ipm* and the KV-S1028Y scans at 70ppm/90ipm* delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. They achieve the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents. *A4/letter portrait 200/300dpi binary/colour
We understand that your business handles documents in all shapes and sizes – and you don't want the inconvenience of having to scan each format individually. So the KV-S10Y Series scanners can scan passports embossed cards and long paper along with mixed paper and hard card for batch scanning.
• Network capabilities mean scans connect direct to users' systems – without the need for a PC
• The scanners connect easily to a network via web browser and scan to email FTP SMB server SharePoint or cloud
• High-speed duplex scanning saves time (65ppm for KV-S1058Y 45ppm for KV-S1028Y)
• Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
• Reliable paper feed including double-feed detection double-feed skip and single-touch scanning means fewer interruptions to operation
• Multi-document scanning delivers greater flexibility – passports embossed cards and long paper formats can all be scanned
|Scan speed (black normal quality A4)||70 ppm|
|Scan speed (colour full page colour normal quality A4)||70 ppm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||300 x 272 x 238 mm|