A unique combination of rotary and flatbed scanner in one compact design packed with industry innovations
Choosing a workgroup scanner used to involve an element of compromise. Either you’d buy a high capacity rotary machine for day-to-day scanning with a separate flatbed accessory to cope with odd items or a dedicated flatbed with a smaller feeder with all the inevitable impact this means in terms of speed and therefore operator productivity. The days of making concessions are over with the availability of the Kodak i2900 Scanner. It’s packed with industry innovations:
– First high volume, feature-rich and high capacity rotary A4 scanner allowing all kinds of exception scanning such as book pages, magazines, passports in addition to applications, forms, invoices and other regular A4 documents.
– First to include a larger than average capacity 250-sheet feeder/ elevator which means operators can process more mixed sized paperwork in one batch.
– First workgroup scanner to feature Kodak Alaris’ new Intelligent Document Protection feature which monitors the condition of paper being scanned stopping the scanner automatically to prevent damage to precious documents.
– First Kodak Workgroup scanner to feature an optional post scan imprinter so that documents can be stamped with a customisable reference, date or code once processed.
– First Kodak Workgroup scanner to digitise documents at 300 dpi without throughput speeds being effected, thereby improving OCR accuracy.
With a footprint of just 43cm x 37cm, the duplex Kodak i2900 scanner has recommended daily volume of up to 10,000 pages a day and comes bundled with Kodak Capture Pro Limited Edition Software. It is also compatible with Kodak Asset Management Software.
– First rotary A4 scanner with 250 page feeder, a built-in flatbed and imprinter option eliminates the need for two separate devices in space constrained offices.
– Scanning speeds of up to 60 pages per minute at 300 dpi and dual LED illumination to ensure quick scanning starts as well as exceptional image clarity, colour stability and throughput.
– A selectable rear-exit paper path copes with thicker documents or longer items up to 4.1 metres long, perfect for digitising paperwork like ECG charts for example.
– Equipped with Perfect Page technology the scanner automatically adjusts images without user involvement to ensure best quality scans every time.
– Smart Touch and the programmable LCD display can be used to provide instructions to operators, scan to various predefined locations or start a business process.
– Free three-year advance unit replacement warranty* crucial for users where the scanner is integral in their electronic workflow.
– Compatible with Windows, Linux and Apple Macintosh OS.
* In select countries
|Maximum scan size||215 x 863.6 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||60 ppm|
|Output colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||60 ppm|
|Duplex ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||120 ipm|
|Duplex ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||120 ipm|
|Black/white scanning colour modes||Grayscale|
|Scanner type||ADF scanner|
|Sensor type||Dual CCD|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||10000 pages|
|Scan file formats||BMP,JPG,PDF,RTF,TIFF|
|Scanning noise level||60 dB|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Scanning media types supported||Plain paper|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight||34 – 413 g/m²|
|Multi feed detection||Y|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0,USB 3.0|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||75 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|AC input frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Input voltage||100-240 V|
|Scan technology||Dual CCD|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows 8.1,Windows 8.1 Enterprise,Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64,Windows 8.1 Pro,Windows 8.1 Pro x64,Windows 8.1 x64,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite,Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks|
|Linux operating systems supported||Ubuntu 14.04|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 – 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 – 80%|
|Energy Star certified||Y|
|Certification||Kofax, AS/NZS CISPR 22:2009 + A1:2010 Class B (C-Tick Mark), CAN /CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-07 (C-UL Mark), Canada ICES-003 Issue 5 (Class B), GB4943.1:2011, GB9254:2008 (Class B), GB 17625.1:2003 Harmonics (CCC “S&E” Mark), EN 55022:2010 ITE Emissions (Class B), EN 61000-3-3 Flicker, EN 55024:2010 ITE Immunity (CE Mark), EN 60950-1:2006 + A11, A12, A1 (TUV GS Mark), IEC 60950-1, CISPR 22:2008 (Class B), VCCI V3/2012.04 (Class B), CNS 13438:2006 (Class B), CNS 14336-1 (BSMI Mark), UL 60950-1:07 (UL Mark), CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B (FCC Class B), Argentina S-Mark|
|Bundled software||Capture Pro Limited Edition, Smart Touch, Nuance PaperPort, Asset Management, Newsoft Presto! PageManager, NewSoft Presto! BizCard Xpress|