Flexible freedom to scan exception documents, books and beyond
The Kodak Legal Size Flatbed Accessory and the Kodak A3 Size Flatbed Accessory—used in conjunction with a compatible Kodak Scanner—allow you to easily scan fragile or oversized documents, books, magazines, photo enlargements and more. All three flatbeds attach and detach in seconds, and can be easily stored away until needed again.
The Legal Size Flatbed also features book-edge scanning, allowing you to scan one page at a time and eliminate blurred or dark imaging in the “gutter” area of a book that sits fully opened on the glass platen.
Plug and scan fl atbed versatility
– After connecting a Flatbed Accessory as needed, simply place a document on the glass and select “scan” to capture high-quality images
– Take advantage of Smart Touch functionality—scan to fi le, e-mail, Microsoft SharePoint and other applications with the push of a button
– Output single- and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF and searchable PDF formats
– The Legal Size Flatbed provides a streamlined, compact design with a small footprint
– Supported by TWAIN and ISIS drivers (Linux also supported in some instances)
– Includes everything you need for connectivity
|Compatibility||ScanMate i1130, i1160, i1150, i1180, i2000, i2400, i2600, i2800, i2420, i2620, i2820, i2900, i3000, i3200, i3250, i3400, i3450, i4000, i4200, i4250, i4600, i4650, i4850, PS400, PS800, PS50, PS80, PS55, PS450, s1220, Scan Station 700, 710, 720EX, 730EX|