Kingston Technology offers extremely reliable, high-performance desktop memory. Every module is customised and tested to meet the exact specification requirements of each system. Kingston memory can increase the processing power of your desktop. It’s guaranteed to be compatible and offers a great cost-performance benefit plus better multitasking, faster processing of multimedia files and smoother video streaming. For added peace of mind, Kingston memory is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
– Expertise – From the industry leader in PC memory
– Superior quality and testing – All components are qualified and all modules are tested at all stages of production.
– Guaranteed compatibility – Kingston memory is guaranteed to be compatible with the system for which it’s designed.
– Lifetime warranty and free technical support
– Kingston system-specific memory for Acer, Dell and HP desktop computers (please make sure to always check the system and memory compatibility).
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3L|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory form factor||240-pin DIMM|
|Memory layout (modules x size)||1 x 8 GB|
|Buffered memory type||Unregistered (unbuffered)|
|Memory bus||64 bit|
|Memory voltage||1.35 V|
|Module configuration||1024M x 64|
|Windows operating systems supported||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported||Y|
|Replacement for||N1M47AA (HP/Compaq)|
|Compatible products||Acer: Aspire T Series ATC-710, Aspire X Series AXC710-xxx, Veriton 2 Series VM2631-xxx, Veriton 2 Series VX2120-xxx, Veriton M Series M2120G-xxx, Veriton M Series M2631G-xxx, Veriton X Series X2120G-xxx; Dell: Inspiron 3650, OptiPlex 3040 MT/SFF, Vostro 3650; HP/Compaq: EliteDesk 705 G2 Series SFF/MT, Pavilion 550-132d, Pavilion 550-142d, ProDesk 400 G2.5|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 85 °C|
|Number of pins||240|