Kingston Technology offers extremely reliable, high-performance notebook memory. Every module is customised and tested to meet the exact specification requirements of each system. Kingston memory can increase the processing power of your notebook. It’s guaranteed to be compatible and offers a great cost-performance benefit plus better multitasking, faster processing of multimedia files and smoother video streaming. For added peace of mind, Kingston memory is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
– Expertise – From the industry leader in PC memory
– Superior quality and testing – All components are qualified and all modules are tested at all stages of production.
– Guaranteed compatibility – Kingston memory is guaranteed to be compatible with the system for which it’s designed.
– Lifetime warranty and free technical support
– Kingston system-specific memory for Acer, Apple (iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Pro), Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, NEC, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba notebooks (please make sure to always check the system and memory compatibility).
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory form factor||204-pin SO-DIMM|
|Memory layout (modules x size)||1 x 8 GB|
|Buffered memory type||Unregistered (unbuffered)|
|Memory bus||64 bit|
|Memory voltage||1.5 V|
|Module configuration||1024M x 64|
|Windows operating systems supported||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported||Y|
|Replacement for||ME167G/A (2x8GB) (Apple); A5979824 (Dell); A5989266 (Dell); A6049770 (Dell); A6994451 (Dell); 670034-001 (HP/Compaq); 689374-001 (HP/Compaq); B4U40AA (HP/Compaq); H2P65AA (HP/Compaq); 0A65724 (Lenovo); PA5037U-1M8G (Toshiba)|
|Number of pins||204|