The new NMX-DEC-N1222A-C provides the functionality of the NMX-DEC-N1222A in a card form factor for use with the NMX-ACC-N9206 2RU Rack Mount Cage providing a clean rack mount solution for multiple encoders and decoders. Featuring improved digital pixel reproduction and latency reduction to an industry leading 10-ms for gigabit links. Packetized video streams not only remain visually lossless throughout distribution they also arrive instantly.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that packetizes video into a minimally compressed IP format to create anywhere from a small 2◊1 seamless presentation switcher up to a mid-size video matrices particularly in scenarios that require imperceptible latency.
The N1000 Series Encoders and Decoders are an affordable local AV over IP switching solution that utilizes off-the-shelf network switches.
The NMX-DEC-N1222A-C is the perfect solution for any low-latency application such as live in-room presentations in conference rooms and classrooms.
• Output Scaling – Video scaling at output allows seamless switching from any source at any resolution to any display or projector while preserving video fidelity
• 1 Frame Latency – Same as HDBaseT
• Minimal Proprietary Compression (MPC) – Visually lossless MPC algorithm
• Optional Compression – Available option to disable all compression
• Power Over Ethernet (PoE) – PoE eliminates the need for power supply
• Infrared (IR) – Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost IR-only display devices
• Onboard Control – All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
• Unmatched Flexibility – Highly competitive pricing for matrices up to 32×32 or higher with the help of our design experts
• Two RJ45 Ports – Decoder features two RJ45 network ports (one PoE)
• Stand Alone or Card – Available as a stand alone device or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206