The AMX VPX-1401 is a cost effective 4×1 presentation switcher which supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 and offers HDCP 2.2 compatibility to support the most current sources and displays. The VPX-1401 includes 3 HDMI inputs and 1 VGA input. The VPX Series switchers include built-in scaling allowing automatic scaling of signals to match the ideal resolution of the display. In addition to the HDMI output there is also a mirrored HDBaseT output allowing direct connection to a standard HDBaseT output on a display or connection to an AMX DXLite receiver. USB 2.0 distribution is also available over HDBaseT allowing simplified connection to USB peripherals such as an AMX Acendo Vibe mounted near the display. There are a variety of options to control the VPX-1401 as well. Front panel controls are available as is contact closure for use with AMX MyTurn Source Selector Buttons. The VPX1401 is also NetLinx Native allowing simplified integration with AMX automation systems.
Ideal for table mounting in conference rooms or for use in flipped classroom environments.
• 4K60 4:4:4 Support – Experience pixel-for-pixel video reproduction of 4K60 source video with full 4:4:4 color space.
• HDCP 2.2 Support– Support the latest source devices
• Mirrored HDBaseT Outputs – Connect to AMX DXLite receivers or directly to a display or projector that supports standard HDBaseT
• USB 2.0 Distribution over HDBaseT – Connect to USB peripherals such as an AMX Acendo Vibe mounted near the display
• Front Panel Control – Simple push-button switching
• Contact Closure – Use with AMX MyTurn cable-mounted source selector buttons to easily switch sources between connected devices
• NetLinx Native – Easy integration with AMX automation systems