The Universal AV Snap-in Modular Range is ideal for installing and concealing AV cables within walls or trunking. This system is ideally suited to classrooms conference rooms & meeting rooms. You have the freedom & flexibility of choosing the connection combinations you require to create your own specific set-up.
• The USB Snap-In Modules feature a socket on the front of the plate and a female socket on the reverse via a trailing cable
• No soldering required!
• Creates a simple connection between your PC & AV Device
• Ensures a tidy environment – cables from the AV Devices are concealed behind trunking
• Easy to install meaning reduced installation time and expense
• Easily upgradable – designed to future proof your system
• Modules are designed to withstand the strain of cables being plugged in and out of the socket. The clips are made to a deeper than usual depth to ensure a stronger/firmer hold to the faceplate.
|Plate Type||Cable Pack|
|Plate Finish||White Plastic|