See in great detail
Share high-quality visuals including detailed diagrams and textbook pages with a Full HD 1080p output and 8x digital zoom. You can even adjust the height and rotate the camera 90º to accommodate 3D objects. For science lessons, the supplied microscope attachment can also be used to unveil fascinating microscopic worlds in real-time.
Effortless to use
Minimise preparation time with this high-tech, compact and affordable portable solution, that makes it quick and easy to enlarge source material. In just seconds, you can connect directly to the latest Epson projectors using the two in one USB cable connection which provides power and transmits the video signal.
Highly portable, modern design
The Epson ELPDC07 visualiser is neat and compact, it features LED illumination, a built-in microphone and doesn’t need a separate power supply. It’s also light and easy to carry in the included carry case, with the arm folding neatly down into the base. Needing just 2.5W, you can be sure that its power consumption meets modern energy conservation requirements .
– Clear, smooth images: Full HD 1080p camera and 30-frames-per-second screen refresh rate
– Capture every detail: 8x digital zoom, one-touch auto focus and freeze function
– Simple to connect: Two-in-one USB cable connection, no need for a separate power supply
– Flexible for 2D visuals and 3D objects: Adjustable height, 90º head rotation and microscope attachment
– Lightweight and portable: Portable design weighs less than 1Kg and a soft carry case included
|Optical sensor size||25.4 / 2.7 mm (1 / 2.7″)|
|Supported graphics resolutions||1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)|
|Effective sensor resolution||2 MP|
|Maximum frame rate||30 fps|
|Shooting area (WxD)||297 x 420 mm|
|USB connector type||USB Type-B|
|Cable lock slot||Y|
|Image quality adjustment||Brightness|
|Power supply type||USB|
|Power consumption (typical)||2.5 W|
|Dimensions folded (WxDxH)||260 x 60 x 76 mm|