Product information – Saker electric projector screen premium
The Saker Series is an electric projector screen that embodies all the virtues of quality durability and aesthetic value. It utilizes our MaxWhite Fiberglass (FG) material which has a wide viewing angle to allow the audience to see the image from anywhere in the room. Standard features include a wireless 5-12 volt trigger IR/RF remotes control package and a detachable manual keypad switch.
The enameled aluminum casing has a stylish arcuate profile that is best suited to the aesthetics of interior design. To make installation easy the Saker comes fully assembled with sliding wall mounts to ensure that it will be properly centered in every installation.
• MaxWhite Fiberglass (1.1 Gain) matte white fiberglass-backed material
• Wide viewing angle and uniformly diffuses light in all directions
• Active 3D 4K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
• Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
• Standard black masking borders and black screen backing
Design and installation
• Flush hidden wall mounts allow screen to slide horizontally for proper centering
• Arcuate profile aluminum enamel white case with parallel grooves
• Extra top black masking border for high ceiling installations
• Plug & Play ready no hardwire installation required
• Mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installations
• Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR RF remotes included
• Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for UP/STOP/DOWN manual operation
• Wireless 5-12 volt trigger included
• RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
|Diagonal Screen Size (inch)||150|
|Viewing Area (WxH) cm||332 x 187|
There are no reviews yet.